Delivery / Returns
We have set out a nice easy Shipping Structure for our UK customers, Its FREE! That's it, Simple. For All international orders please see below for Items specifics, if multiply items highest items postage will be added, e.g Stickers and pins, postage will be for Pins.
UK Standard Delivery- FREE -Royal Mail 3-5 Days Standard Delivery to the UK (mainland only)
Insurance - if you would like to add insurance to any of your orders the cost of delivery is increased by £10.00
UK delivery (including the Channel Islands) for all products from thetoyscavenger.com usually takes 2-5 working days from date of posting. This will be with Royal Mail or a courier of our choosing. We only ship to UK using this method. For international Delivery Please select your region.
We are not responsible for any customers charges or fees that may occur if you are not sure about this please contact us.
For security we can only send items to the billing address of your account these will require a signature on delivery. Any subsequent delivery attempts or refusal is the responsibility of the customer and as such all charges incurred by. All time scales are estimates and once posted this is beyond our control but will do our best to find out any information needed.
Please note that we will need to wait 21 Days from dispatch before we can investigate the non-arrival of an item. We send hundreds of parcels using Royal Mail and other courier services and parcels being lost or damaged is rare. We rely on them as much as our customers.
If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, simply return the items to us in their original condition and packaging unopened within 7 days of receipt and we will issue a Full refund (excluding any original delivery charges that were added) or try to exchange the item for a different product if we have them in stock, Communication is key with a return and we will do our very best to help.
Goods can be returned to us, in saleable condition, for a refund within 7 working days of receipt, for the reasons that our shown in our Terms & Conditions, Vintage Items are sold as such and are usually Pre-owned, or over 21 years old.
In the event of a non delivery or attempted delivery by the postal service, (non collection from post offices etc) and return of the goods to us, the items will be refunded minus any costs incurred such as but not limited to the original delivery costs, fees, and packaging. The items will then need to be repurchased if they are still required. If a special offer of Free postage, or cheaper postage was used the original Post cost will be deducted from the items refund price.
Returning an item
If you wish to return an item you must do so within the guidelines that can be found in the section below
(1) Please contact us by using the contact form found on Contact Us, or by emailing email@example.com this will inform us that you wish to return the item and we are now aware to expect it back.
(2) Please give your name, date of purchase, order number and method of purchase i.e. Debit Card, Paypal.
(3) We will then contact you with the returns address and details of the return. this can usually take around 24 hours but will not effect you returns time.
(4) We recommend you return the item by Royal Mail only to us at the address provided to you in the email.
We Strongly recommend using Recorded mail and take out insurance as The Toy Scavenger is not responsible for the item while in your care or until it has been received by us.
(5) Please include the returns note in your parcel.
(6) All returns items must be received by us within 7 Days of receipt of goods.
(7) Once the item is received by us and has been checked over by QC then we issue the refund.
(8) Returned items must be undamaged in their original packaging with all labels, tags, barcodes still attached. Important: The original packing must be returned, undamaged and unmarked as many of the items on this site are sold as Vintage pre-owned collectibles and are not intended for play which would effect there value if tampered with.
(the items are inspected and we also take a number of images of the item before it leaves our premises, this is to insure that the value of the item is not tampered with, if in extremely rare cases this does seem to be the case then we will contact you)
The Statutory rights of the consumer are not affected by the terms of our service.